Friday, December 11, 2015

Why We need to ban ALL ATHEISTIC PLAYS, OPINIONS from Public Places!

Note: Going forward, I will try to use the bold key instead of switching to caps. Thank you for your patience in this matter!

If we are trying to ban all mention of God, then I want a ban of all mention of Atheism and Atheistic beliefs because that too is a religion. Its a religion of HATE. It preaches hate any opinion that mentions a "god" or a "religion" of any kind, but especially one that mentions Jesus, HaShem or anything that is associated with the Christian or Jewish religion.

This is a country in the  USA of RELIGIOUS FREEDOM EXCEPT WHERE THE ATHEIST SAY NO!  What happened to my religious freedom? (See banning of the 10 Commandments in which our laws are based, for one example. However, there are other examples but my brain is mush right now. Sorry!)

This is a country in the USA of  FREEDOM OF THE PRESS EXCEPT WHERE THE ATHEIST SAY NO! What happened to my freedom of the press?

This is a country in the USA where we used to be able to have prayer in school, nativity scenes IN school and NO ONE CARED AND NO ONE CRIED NO! What happened?

We have changed the meaning of freedom to mean "I have the right to ban you from your beliefs if I might see it as long as I am an atheist. You do not have those same rights. ONLY ATHEIST HAVE THE RIGHTS TO BAN ALL THINGS THEY DO  NOT WANT TO HEAR OR SEE!"

I demand the same rights! I demand we ban ALL ATHEIST OPINIONS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR OR SEE THEM!  I am offended by them and I have the rights to not hear or see anything I do not wish to hear or see! Without this, I am being discriminated against! Why should THEY be allowed to silence ME if I can not silence THEM!?!

Update: I wish I would have posted the news articles, etc. in which this post was based on. I am mostly clueless right now. lol I need a good nap too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes I write in "Devils Advocate" mode just to make a point, or to get you to feel how I really feel, in the only way I know how. Thanks! I'm moderating all comments for this reason.