Thursday, August 30, 2018

Medical woes and evil Believers voting in people who want me dead or homeless

Quick! Save the evil people killing fetuses! Quick! Quick! We must be pro-life!

Good! You are pro-life! How about saving my life then?

You? Why should I save You? Aren't you dissedabled? Isn't the church suppose to take are of you?

The church can't take care of me. I have needs and no one cares.

Well, not my problem. I only care about fetuses! You caused your own issues so don't come crying to me!


Is this you? Is this how you treat disabled people? Do you really think that those of us with issues have those issues because we wanted them?

Do you know that if I don't change medical providers, I will have to pay $265 - 5 times for part D meds that are Tier 3 - 5 (see Mental Illness meds, Epi-pens, etc.) when I qualify for Part D because I am Disabled and Poor! My expenses went up 50% because of evil Republicans and Christians who hate people like me! I am supposed to have a belt to tighten! I don't. Sure, I could sell my paid off townhome and be homeless where then I experience another sort of hate.

Did you know it is illegal to loiter and that it is, in effect, illegal to be homeless? Did you know that the stinking filthygreedy rich only created jobs AFTER they got evil tax breaks? When do I get a break? They can afford to go on vacation! I can't. They can afford to go overseas! I can't!

Most people do not get a living wage and those that do get a living wage, often times (but not all of these people!!!) treat us who are poor, as if we caused our own poverty and as if we are lazy! The only lazy people are the greedy rich! They are so lazy that they won't even lift a finger unless is comes with a huge tax break!

Do read the documentary book about Palm Beach's filthy greedy rich! Its a fascinating book and oh so accurate in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes I write in "Devils Advocate" mode just to make a point, or to get you to feel how I really feel, in the only way I know how. Thanks! I'm moderating all comments for this reason.